Hello June! Can you believe that it we’re already mid-way through with this year? As always, you can keep up with the latest additions to our product inventory via our What’s New page. It is updated every week to bring you the latest hair care or beauty products from over 100 brands!
Today, I am going to highlight a few of these releases. May was a busy month here in My Hair Care as we introduced three new brands into the foray. A few other brands that we’ve partnered up for a long time also brought new products for you to try.
Shall we get started?
1. Marula Oil Intensive Masque: This hair masque is designed to revitalise, repair and renew. The formula is made with cold pressed marula oil, which offers intense hydration to your hair to leave it feeling soft and ultra smooth. It also replenishes the hair with antioxidants, proteins, vitamins and oleic acids.
2. L’Oreal Professional Mythic Oil Serum De Force: This repair serum is created to treat hair and scalp to make them stronger. This scalp treatment also fortifies the hair from the roots to prevent up to 93% in hair breakage.
3. GHD v Classic Kit: This kit has all you need to achieve professional quality hair styling results. The main part of the kit is the GHD V Gold Classic Styler along with a few other GHD essentials namely the GHD paddle brush, heat protect spray, and 2 sectioning clips. All of these are available for free when you buy the kit!
4. idHAIR Pow’r Colour Bomb: iDHair introduces a new generation of hair colour treatment to revitalise your hair colour and make it look more vibrant than ever!
5. Essie Ballet Slippers: One of the most famous nail lacquers from Essie is a pale pink colour with a sheer finish. It looks so pretty on your nails!
6. GlamPalm Paddle Brush: This handcrafted and heat-resistant brush takes brushing to a whole new level. In fact, this is one of the most trusted professional styling accessory today.
7. Color Wow Root Cover Up: This product has made it easier to cover grey roots and any new re-growth. It also lasts until your next shampoo, giving you with long lasting results.
8. Schwarzkopf Bonacure BC Time Restore Q10 Rejuventating Serum: This serum is designed to revitalise mature hair and restore elasticity to the scalp. It also comes formulated with the all new Cell Perfector Technology that targets hair at the cellular level to fight signs of aging.
Do you have any products or brands you wish to see on the website? We’d love to hear them in the comments!