When a new season comes rolling, it is fun to dip your hands into new trends. And there is no more fun than checking out new trends for your nails. For the past few years, there seem to be a notion that autumn nails aren’t as fun as summer nail options are. But in reality, it is all about playing up with the classic look and choosing the right shade that will complement the season.
Here are fun ideas and top new shades to incorporate into your autumn nails:
1. You cannot compile a list of the hottest autumn nails with a rich black shade. However, finding the right shade and formula can be difficult. Choose a formula that isn’t streaky. One of the best options available is OPI My Gondola Or Yours?
2. On the other end of the spectrum, you can set apart from the rest when it comes to autumn nails by going for a light shade of grey or blue. OPI I Cannoli Wear OPI is your best choice this season.
3. White nails hasn’t retreated with summer. In fact, it will continue as one of the top trends for autumn nails. It is a surefire way to achieve that mod look. For a tried and tested formula, go for OPI Alpine Snow.
4. To continue on with the trend of light hued nails, pale pinks and neutrals are going to take center stage this autumn. In fact, neutral nails will never go out of style. For this reason, try Butter London Teddy Girl.
5. Break a few rules this autumn. Go for a bright pop of color with a pink-purple shade like China Glaze That Shore’s Bright.
6. …and we are ending this list with the ultimate shade for autumn nails: burgundy. Essie Carry On is a signature deep wine shade to add to your autumn style rotation.
Which of these autumn nails are you getting on your next salon visit?