If you are open to experimenting with various cosmetic products, you need to try using eye lash extension at least once in your life. This is a great product to use to enhance the beauty of your eyes and lashes by making it look fuller. Some of these products might cost a fortune and it may turn a few women off. However, they are worth the investment… provided that you know how to make the most of them.
Check out the list of do’s and don’ts below:
* Always perform a research beforehand. Make sure you buy your lash extensions only from reputable sellers, online or within your local area. Cheap lash extensions might sound enticing but they do not meet the same level of quality as those from reputable brands.
* Make sure to reshape your eye lash extensions after stepping out of the shower. Use a brush or small comb to fan your lashes out. This will make your eyes look more vibrant.
* Maintain the health of your natural lashes. You can use a serum or conditioner designed specifically for your eye lashes for health and vitality.
* Have fun with it! Your lash extensions is created to make your eyes pop even more. Hence, embrace the change so it will make you feel good about yourself!
* Do not get those lash extensions wet up to 48 hours following its application. You would not want to reactivate the adhesive in your lashes that will look like your mascara got smeared. Avoid working out or any activity that will promote sweating during the specified time period.
* Do not pull or tug at your lashes. Some women might have this habit and you need to resist the urge to do so when you apply lash extensions. Not only will it put your lash extensions in danger of falling off, but it can also cause damage to your natural eye lashes.
* Do not use moisturising products near your eyes or lashes. It is for the same reason above. You would not want to loosen the bond in your lash extensions.
Have you tried using eye lash extensions before? Did you like it?