The GHD Azores collection might look pretty, but the real beauty is in the hairstyles you can make with them. As inspired by the stunning landscapes of Azores, you can now create stunning hairstyles fit for the jet-setter that you are. You can create bouncy curls and beachy waves with ease so you can have vacation-ready hairstyle whenever you want.
* The first step involves gathering the tools and products you need. To create flowing waves, you’ll need the following: GHD Azores Marine Allure Styler, GHD Heat Protect Spray, GHD Final Shine Spray, GHD Oval Dressing Brush and the GHD Tail Comb.
* Now, you must begin the hair prep. Use the GHD Protect Spray in order to hydrate your hair before styling. Part your hair however you want using the GHD Tail Comb.
* Divide your hair into sections and smoothen it using the GHD Marine Allure Styler. Using the same tool, create movement by turning the styler away from your face. Start from the root and bring it down to the tip. Finish off with a light brush of the GHD Oval Dressing Brush.
* Whip out the GHD Shine Spray and spritz on your hair from a 10 cm distance.
Watch the tutorial video below to find out how it’s done.
* On damp hair, spritz the GHD Heat Protect Spray prior to styling. Then, smooth out the hair using the GHD Paddle Brush and GHD Air Hairdryer.
* Use your eyebrow arch when parting your hair using the GHD Tail Comb. At this point, you must divide your hair into sections. Make sure the sections are of the same size as the styling plate. Place each section of hair across the plates. Then, rotate the styler in a motion that is turned away from your face. Repeat this for the rest of your hair.
* Use the GHD Dressing Brush to finish off the look. Make sure to spritz a small amount of the GHD Final Fix Hairspray onto the bristles of the brush. Support each section of hair with your hand as you brush along the way.
For the video tutorial, you can see it here:
* On damp hair, apply the GHD Root Lift Spray to add second-day texture to your hair. Blow dry your hair using the GHD Air Hairdryer and as you do so, twist your hair strands. This will add a soft wave pattern to the hair.
* When you’re done blow drying the hair, spray the GHD Curl Hold Spray. Push your hair back and allow the natural parting to take shape.
* Use the GHD Atlantic Jade Styler on each section of your hair. Work on one-inch section at a time. As you are styling your hair, make sure to turn it away from your face, then turn to the other direction, before returning to the opposite direction. Do this until you reach the ends.
* When you are done, using your hands to gently ruche the hair. This will give it an undone finish for that effortless beachy waves.