The super sleek and straight hairstyle is one of the most sought-after celebrity hairstyles, like the ones sported by Kate Bosworth here. Indeed, there is a certain level of sophistication the exudes with a woman that sports this ‘do. It is a tricky hairstyle to pull off, though, because it requires a certain set of tools and technique in order to get the right sleekness rather than making your hair fall flat and limp.
With a GHD styler, you can recreate Kate’s sleek straight hair at home. You can be your own expert hairstylist by following these steps:
1. Start by brushing your hair and dividing it into smaller sections. Use a clip to secure those other sections while you work on one at a time.
2. Spritz on protection spray onto your hair. This will help retain moisture in your hair and also minimize frizz as you go about your activities.
3. Then, take out your GHD hair straightener and run it from the roots to the ends of your hair, still working one section at a time. Make sure to do this slowly so as to allow the heat to penetrate into every strand and giving you a polished and sleek finish.
4. Move on to the next section of your hair until you are done with all individual sections. As you reach the tip of each section, use a slightly inward motion on your GHD styler in order to give it a straight finish rather than having flyaway on the ends.
5. Finish it off with a spritz of hair spray in order to secure the sleek straight look.
Do you think you can pull off this look?