A pretty French braid always captures the eye. This is a classic hairstyle that works with various lengths and textures. However, most women think that doing a French braid is difficult, time-consuming, and cannot be done on your own. If you thought so, you are wrong in all respect! Styling your hair in a classic French braid can be done in minutes and on your own!
In this two and a half minute video from BeautyDepartment.com, you will find out how easy it is to do in 6 simple steps.
1. With your hair down, brush it in order to get rid of any tangles and make it easier to braid them later.
2. Gather the top section of your hair at the center. Tie it up using a clear elastic band.
3. Then, take a section on the side of your hair and cross them over at the center, on top of the section that you have already tied together.
4. Do the same with the remaining sections of your hair while making sure to do it on alternating sides at a time.
5. When you have tied your hair in section until the very end, pull all of your hair to the side. Finish it off with a regular braid and tie the end with clear elastic band.
6. You can choose to tuck in the elastic band that was bringing the base section of the hair together or cut it off.
Watch the video for yourself to see how easy it is to do your own classic French braid.
Are you ready to style your own hair?