Juuce Haircare is the latest brand to make it on to our website. We are proud to introduce yet another Australian-owned and made brand. But above all, we are excited to introduce this brand as it is among the proponents of clean conscience haircare with its all-natural and vegan approach.
Introduction to Juuce
The main ethos of the Juuce Haircare brand is to introduce haircare products for all hair types by tapping the natural yet powerful botanical ingredients native to Australia. All of the products from Juuce are infused with these powerful botanicals to optimise their natural healing properties to address a number of haircare concerns.
Each of these botanical ingredients are chosen thoroughly and tested to ensure effective results without damage to your hair. Thus, you can only expect products that are going to keep your hair strong, healthy, and more resilient against the environment.
The following are the six botanicals that are used within the Juuce haircare products formula for an all-natural haircare result:
- Dandelion – The dandelion root is a good source of vitamin A, C, and E, along with vitamin B complex. It is one of the best places to extract these nutrients but all parts are beneficial in infusing your hair with antioxidants that can protect against free radicals.
- Aloe Vera – This is another botanical ingredient that is native in Australia and used in the Juuce haircare formulas. It is rich in proteolytic enzymes that acts as a natural moisturiser for your hair. It, therefore, helps to condition your strands to give it a smooth and shiny finish with every wash.
- Kakadu Plum – The Kakadu Plum in Australia is used in a variety of skincare and haircare products, which showcases how beneficial this natural ingredient is. With this brand, the natural ingredient is utilised to infuse antioxidant properties into the Juuce haircare products. It is also known to be effective against colour fading.
- Wattle Seed – This natural ingredient is present in many of the Juuce haircare products because it is rich in amino acids. It is beneficial in repairing damaged hair, as well as promoting youthful hair. It is beneficial in terms of making your hair more supple and enhancing elasticity.
- Desert Lime – This natural ingrediend found in Australia is tapped in the formulation of Juuce Haircare as it acts as an anti-humectant. It is rich in glycosides so it can promote smoother and well-hydrated skin. It also blocks out UV rays that can damage your hair strands.
- Quandong – This is another natural botanical that comes with high levels of antioxidants. It is also rich in vitamin C that is vital in promoting healthy cell growth in your hair. It also contains vitamin E to provide a hydrating and nourishing effect to your strands.
The Juuce Haircare range is composed of products that are designed to address specific hair concerns and problems. There are a variety of products to choose from, each are designed for specific hair types and concerns.
The Colour Life range is designed to shield colour-treated hair against causes of fading or dullness. The Ultra Repair range is designed to rejuvenate damaged hair. And if you’re frustrated with all kinds of frizz – dry, coarse, and unruly, Miracle D.Frizz is for you!
The Argan Soft range is infused with the powerful healing properties of argan oil to provide conditioning and nourishing effect. For blonde-haired gals, the Ultra Blonde range is filled with violet pigments to keep your blonde hair from being brassy or yellowish. And for bleacher and highlighted hair, the Silver Blonde range has products that penetrate deep into your strands to keep the colour more vibrant for longer.
Juuce also brings styling products to match your hair type or desired hairstyle. All of these products are sulfate- and paraben-free. You can, thereofre, style your hair without the guilt!