The Mermade Hair Waver is described as the simplest way to get big, beautiful waves. It is an on-trend hair styling tool that was made popular by the fact that big, mermaid hair is also a trending hairstyle. If you’re constantly frustrated trying to mimic this hairstyle, this game-changing tool might just be what you need!
What is Mermade Hair Waver?
The tool every girl needs. The manufacturer of Mermade Hair Waver proudly proclaims itself as the must-have hair styling tool for women. This must-have beauty tool is ideal for anyone looking to create on-trend hairstyles.
More importantly, it promises to let anyone who uses this tool recreate those dreamy waves by Kim Kardashian. As such, it gets a lot of hype in the media for those who want to create the said hairstyle without going to the salon or the help of professional hairstylist.
The Hype Around The Game-Changing Hair Tool
When the Mermade Hair Waver was first launched in the market, it targeted women who wanted to create bouncy, beach waves with minimal effort. It promises to help sculpt the look that Kim Kardashian had made famous.
This hair waving tool is unlike any other because it is made with three barrels, each of which is extra large in size. Therefore, it makes it possible to create big, bouncy waves that no other triple barrel waver can achieve.
Why choose Mermade Hair? There are plenty of hair styling tools in the market, but what makes this one worth the hype (and your hard-earned dollars)?
- Ease of Use – This tool is easy to use since all you have to do is clamp down your hair. Release it after a few seconds to achieve those voluminous waves.
- Instant Heat Up – It heats up in seconds so you can get to styling your hair. It comes with multiple heat settings, too.
- More Styling Possibilities – From big epic waves, ripple waves, small waves, and crimped effect, you only need one tool to create a variety of hairstyles.
- Crystal Powder Tourmaline Ceramic Glaze – This glaze ensures even distribution of heat. It also soaks your hair strands with 6 times more negative ions (compared to regular ceramic barrels).
- Variable Temperature Control – You can achieve the ideal heat setting for your hair type as you can adjust your heat settings from 80 to 210 degrees Celsius.
Have you tried the Mermade Hair Waver yet? It’s time to get your hands on one as we finally bring you this game-changing hair tool at My Hair Care & Beauty. Shop this hair tool here and tag us #myhaircarebeauty so we can see (and maybe feature!) your hairstyle creations!