In its effort to bring more innovative and eco-friendly products to protect your hair colour, Paul Mitchell introduces a brand new range into the market: Tea Tree Special Colour. The use of tea tree as an ingredient is nothing new with Paul Mitchell but this time around, they’ve utilized the power of tea tree for colour care and protection. Discover for yourself why this brand new range is creating all the buzz!
What to Expect with Tea Tree Special Colour?
You can enjoy and indulge in a new tea tree experience with Paul Mitchell’s Tea Tree Special Colour range. This range is created specifically for colour-treated hair. You can expect the same award-winning tingle to your senses. However, this new formula provides you with the ability to preserve hair colour too.
There are two major products that we currently offer: the Tea Tree Special Colour Shampoo and Conditioner. Learn more about these products and why you need to incorporate them into your hair care routine, if you have colour-treated hair.
Related >> Top 5 Colour Care Shampoos
Discover the amazing benefits that this shampoo can offer when you use it on colour-treated hair:
- It protects your hair colour so the vibrancy will last longer.
- It washes away any impurities that can make your hair colour look dull and lifeless.
- It invigorates each strand so it is clean and full of shine.
- It is infused with the rooibos tea botanicals extracts, which keeps colour from fading.
- It is also formulated with natural tea tree oil and peppermint to create a soothing effect on your scalp.
- The formula includes light notes of lavender so it will smell good all the time.
The tea tree special colour conditioner is the perfect complement to the shampoo above. To get the best results from this system, it is important to use these two products together as part of your hair care regimen. Here are some of the benefits offered by this conditioner:
- It is made of a soothing formula consisting the following ingredients: tea tree oil, lavender, and peppermint. These ingredients leave your hair feeling refreshed. They also restore the natural moisture of your hair so your colour-treated hair won’t look dry and dull.
- It nourishes your strands from within so hair looks fuller of life.
- It protects your hair colour while also preserving the overall health of your hair.
- It is also infused with the roobois tea botanicals extract that prevents hair colour from fading.
- It is gentle enough for daily use and recommended for detangling hair.
Are you ready to elevate your hair colour protection regimen yet? Visit our website now to find more details about the Tea Tree Special Colour range from Paul Mitchell!